Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New year, new designs, new adventures...

So, 2010 has been a strange and life-changing year. But sometimes, we all need a big change to stir us up. I avoided the studio for 6 months, but once I got back in there, I started ramping up my techniques and learning new ones. I took a couple classes in PMC (fun, if a little tricky) and branched into some piercework with some tutelage from erin at Dragonfly Beads. I am really pleased with these new skills as well as a greater confidience in what I am making. One of my favorite pieces of the year (besides the 2 already featured on the blog):
It has not been a banner year for sales, but I am hopeful that my increased skill combined with a little more online presence will kick start a new year of sharing my art!

No comments:

Post a Comment